Sage Refurbished Coffee Machines
Why should you buy a refurbished Sage coffee machine from us?
1. Every coffee machine under goes a stringent overhaul
2. Any part deemed to be suspect or damaged is replaced no matter the cost
3. All machines are thoroughly cleaned and de-scaled
4. Every coffee machine comes with a no-quibble warranty
5. All coffee machines go through a 20 cycle test before shipping
6. Beware buying a used machine on the internet without any guarantee, as they usually come to us for repair substantially adding to the cost of the machine
7. Substantial savings over a new machine
8. Satisfaction Guaranteed
All pre-owned machines have been totally refurbished and fully tested. The following machines are ready for despatch:
Everything you need for barista quality coffee, in a compact footprint. The Barista Express™ allows you to grind the beans right before extraction, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure authentic café style results in no time at all.
RRP £599 - SAVE £150! Our price just £399 plus VAT & delivery
- Hands-free grind and tamp: fully-integrated coffee machine with conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee straight into the portafilter.
- Precise espresso extraction: dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by Digital temperature control (PID), brings water to precisely the right temperature to extract maximum flavour potential.
- Micro-foam milk texturing with the milk steamer: self-cleaning steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, textures milk to your liking and delivers barista-quality micro-foam that enhances flavour and is essential for creating latte art. Adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste.
- Low pressure pre-infusion promotes consistent extraction through the coffee puck.
- Achieves the 4 key elements of the Gold standard
Prices from £999 +VAT & delivery
Sage Oracle Touch
- Swipe. Select. Enjoy: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home
- Dose Amount: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 g of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favourite cafe
- Precise Water Temperature: The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range coupled with dual stainless-steel boilers and a heated group head
- Optimal Water Pressure: Limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavours in the coffee shot
- Sufficient Steam Pressure: The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavour of coffee. Then it cleans itself
Prices from £1,300 +VAT & delivery